Aviemore Primary School
The new Aviemore Primary School has been built by Graham Construction and has been designed to a high sustainability standard and includes 10 primary classrooms, two general purpose classrooms, a resources area and wrap around childcare facilities and nursery unit. Also included: assisted support needs facilities, multi-purpose sports hall, kitchen and dining facilities, a support for learning unit, a biomass boiler and a fenced sports pitch.
Community facilities include: a community library, service point, gym, sports changing facilities, multi purpose activity room, meeting room and learning centre.
Aviemore Primary School is building an emotionally literate school where everyone is polite and respectful, value each other as individuals and are friendly and welcoming. They encourage and consider the opinions of others and promote fairness in all they do.
They aspire to becoming a learning organisation capable of continuous improvement – renowned for the excellent quality of learning and teaching, care, welfare and support that they provide to maximise student achievement.
* To create an environment where everyone feels welcome, safe and valued.
* To provide the opportunities for children to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
* To foster good home/school/community relations.
* As a Health Promoting School, to promote physical, social, spiritual, mental and emotional health and wellbeing of all children and staff.
* To identify, respond and contribute to meeting the health needs of our school community.
* To ensure that all staff have opportunities for continuing professional development.
For more information on the Aviemore Primary School please visit their website